Monday, May 15, 2006

Don't kill everything

Killing is the most sin crime.
I tought killing the feeling doesn't put in those criteria.
One of my friend said .. YES.. it is the same, and even worse
and now, I agree ;-)

Love is not the matter of getting the girl or not, but the matter of giving.
I've done the best I can do. Once I fail.. it is just the result, you can do or try the best you can afford, but you can't direct the result.

May GOD, make my dream becomes true.


Erich Fromm, "Love means to commit oneself without guarantee, to give oneself completely in the hope that our love will produce love in the loved person. Love is an act of faith, and whoever is of little faith is also of little love"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does this mean that you can only love one person at a time? If you can only love one person at a time, isn't love limited!!??

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.