Friday, December 03, 2004

What's the man like.....

Every woman in this planet always say the men came from MARS, that's why
there is so many story about relationship.

Today I try to read some chapter of Man from Mars and Woman from Venus.
I just keep small smile about that book. [I think its quite good work]

But I'm feeling from other planet. :(
Sometimes being different is nice, but sometimes not.
Rainbow is beautiful because of the colorful
How about in human...

FOR MEN:
why woman choose you:
Maybe you are not the best one,
Maybe you are not her true lover
but
Whenever she needs you, you are there. It makes her feel safe [Good job Man]
===
Maybe from all the man came from MARS (that's why it's so difficult for
woman to understand them.
But I'm from other planet..... What is mean? (Easier or Harder to
understand)

No comments: