Saturday, June 10, 2006

Good bye... and sorry for my behave

LOVE?
mmm live can be coloful because of it, but the color can be "blue" the one that I like most or others that I hate .. ;)

Sometimes feeling should face with the reality and they need to compromise, in this circumstance mind can be used as a mediator to find the compromisation.......

Today, I should start new "chapter"... mmmm or maybe I MUST.. MUST ... MUST

I need to rid my feeling towards her.. in order to move on.. because this start making her un-comfortable (besides me...of)
course)

Sorry Mary... I need to kill the feeling.. even I believe it's a crime, but I can't afford to make her un-comfortable.

I'll do everything to make her always be "CHEERFUL" with any means and even I should help her to "reach" her dream as she told. I WILL DO... (just recall my word, and I'll help)

SORRY for my CHILDSH and my BEHAVE

P.S: I wish she read

1 comment:

panembahan said...

Siapa dia, Yud? :)

--
SA