Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Friends are forever

I don't know what's going on today. But I'm feeling very great today
with the friendship. I've never expected has that's very nice friendship
in Europe. But here, In Trento Italy, I get a lot better than I've ever
imagine.

I have so many friends with different nationality and different
character. They seems very complete, and very often they are superb and
I'm nothing.

I've Luiz(brazil) he always knows my mood, nice friend for fun and work,
Luckily, We are working in the same group. I met him in the first time I
go to DIT (the name of our Dept. in UNITN).

I've Heiko(german), he teach me a lot of think, from Climbing, Ice
Skating until Bowling hahaha. He is my MASTER, and he always funny even
he is German. He always respect with my belief, and very often he remind
me if I'll broke my belief, hehehe (Heiko, sometimes I'm not as good as
you think, anyway thank you for protecting me).

I've also Laurens(netherlands),Julia(poland) and Christian(Sweden) for climbing partner.
I'm sorry guys.. I'm tooo slow ;P I'd like to practice again.
Practice makes perfect

I've Annapaola(italy) and Harshit(india) that always help me in any
stuff related to formalism. Damn... they are very good. Eventually
Annap, she is too good in Automata n Logic. Btw I don't get an idea what
are you doing in order get that level. Hwaaa.....I want it become like
you, maybe someday... hahahaha

I've Robert(poland), Tariq(pakistan),GR, Alireza and Morshed - Eunus (bangladesh)
and other Spré ers. Party and gossiping every day.. guys.. :P
hahahaha.

Also Houng(vietnam), Mary(italy) that always struggle in the same place
to overcome the stupid job (read: doing PhD)

and others Ganna, All Olga (because there is so much), etc

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yang cewek Turki mana kok ga diceritain?huahahaaaa....